Harris Medical Associates is continuing to experience robust growth. We are actively seeking outstanding, experienced professionals to grow with us. In addition to expanding our efforts in Primary Care, we plan to add teams in Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, Anesthesia, Surgery, and Mid-Level staffing, etc. Each team will consist of a Physician Recruiter, Scheduling Manager, and Marketing/Client Development Manager.
Experience, Enthusiasm and Character
Harris Medical is seeking individuals who understand that to succeed they must:
- Enjoy talking on the telephone
- Have excellent negotiating and sales skills.
- Be energetic, assertive, and results driven
- Thrive in a well supported team environment
- Know that their rewards are only limited by their own efforts
- Look forward to making 50-60 out-bound telephone sales calls each and every day
- Thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Have fun at work
Partner With Us
Use your experience to develop and build a new team. We are offering equity-ownership for a select, few individuals who want to invent their own future. All candidates must have the following required experience:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year recruiting experience, knowledge of health field highly desirable
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office programs
- Great time management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize work in accordance with deadlines and objectives
- Accurately maintain and update information utilizing a large database system
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to be persuasive and influential in both verbal and written communication.
- Gifted at projecting enthusiasm and develop rapport on the telephone
- Unwavering commitment to the customer and to your team
- History of meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Character wins over experience