HARRIS MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, LLC
Harris Medical established a dedicated division in 2008 to procure and manage various state and federal government contracting opportunities. Since 2008, Harris Medical has provided physician and advanced practitioner staff services to federal, state, and local government. As a GSA VA FSS Schedule holder, we have successfully provided medical staffing services medical treatment facilities with the Department of Defense, Indian Health Services, Veteran Affairs Social Security Administration and Homeland Security.
Harris Medical provides locum Tenens & Permanent healthcare staffing healthcare staffing for clients at the county, state and federal level. Locum tenens positions represent solutions for healthcare organizations to fill their ongoing staffing requirement. Locum tenens healthcare providers can fill a void in patient care often created by the healthcare provider shortage experienced across the US.
At Harris we can help the physician in search of opportunities or hospitals or clinics searching for qualified licensed physicians to fill staff positions, Harris Medical’s vast database of providers, access to hospital opportunities and decades of experience finding the right match makes us the
first choice for providing a solution for you. Finding a staffing partner that can supplement ongoing physician recruitment and health care staffing needs is not only strategic, but also an integral component to ensure a successful medical staff development plan.
Government opportunities for
561311 Employment Placement Agencies
621999 All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory
|561320 Temporary Help Services||Health Care Services|
|621111 Offices of Physicians (Except Mental||622110 General Medical and Surgical Hospitals|
|Health Specialists)||622210 Psychiatric and Substance Abuse|
|621112 Offices of Physicians, Mental Health||Hospitals|
|621399 Offices of All Other Miscellaneous|
- Efficient Contingency Plan that guarantees staffing fulfillment in accordance with each contract.
- Excellent past performance in 38 states, the Pacific and the Virgin
- Current and active liability insurance. (No malpractice lawsuits to date.)
- Tenured Account Managers with a thorough knowledge of all specialties and who use a more consultative approach to the
- Harris has a proprietary staffing database built in 2009 specifically for the Harris end user in mind, which creates an extremely efficient and effective sourcing outreach